Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHADE and HIS SON

Rebecca, here are a few updated pictures of Shade and his little man. Couldn't get any really good pictures of Shade as he was full of himself this morning and didn't want to hold still, but hopefully you can see what you wanted to see. The little one is 25 days old today and weights 1 lb 13 ozs Shade weighs 12 lbs today (he runs from 10 1/2 to 12)


A knock off the ole block.

That's My Dad !!!

I Love You Too....

Okay enough of that mushy stuff...




I'm not going to looks at the camera....

Okay, I'll hide my tail......

Want to go out and play...

There I will stick my tongue out at you....
I'm only rolling over because I like to.

Want to see my back????

Okay take your blooming picture quick !!!!

Oops!! I'm upside down......


Okay there is something BIG! behind me....

Chilling....



HOW CUTE AM I !!!!!!!!!!




Hope you enjoyed our pictures, because I've
had enough and am going back to my CRIB...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed: