Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BLONDIE'S BABIES ARE 4 WEEKS OLD

Here are a few of the pictures we took of Blondie, Shade and their babies today.
They are doing so well. It's hard to believe that they are already 4 weeks old and in 4 more weeks they will be leaving for their forever home. Believe me we are going to be doing a lot of Loving on them in the next 4 weeks so they will be good and spoiled..... Just like Grandparents do.......

Girl#2 1lb.12ozs .Boy 1lb.15ozs. Girl#1 1lb.8ozs.



Wow!! I think that's a little person....
We're now a hand full...


What a beautiful family........


Okay is everybody here????


Mom, I'm proud of you, they are GREAT.....

Hey!! Dad look at me.....


Girl#1 Girl#2 Boy


Clean up time and dad helps....






BOY and GIRL #2

Girl #2

Girl #1

Girl #2


He taste good, I think he has been eating cookies...





BOY !!!! That picture taking was tiring.....











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed: