Monday, December 29, 2008

A HAPPY DAY !!


Today we carried Lady's little boy to the Vet for a very special check up.. He was born with a lame leg. The vet that delivered him had told us not to worry, it was just probably from being up under him in the sac. She had tried pulling him out of the birth canal by his leg before doing the c-section and I was afraid that it was pulled out of the socket. I had worked with it everyday since he was born, but it still wasn't right. When Lynn being the special person that she is said she would take him as nobody is perfect, warmed my heart, but I knew that I had to make sure that it wasn't a genetic defect or anything that was going to be real serious down the road. I had so dreaded this day because I didn't know what we were going to do if it was a problem that would cause him pain all his life, even though it hasn't been painful. Well to make a long story short, he got a good check up and it just seems to be soft tissue damage that may or may not get better, but he is okay even if he limps a little... I am so relieved and so happy that he has found a home with such special people as Lynn and Mark. that are willing to take him as he is, I know he and his little sister are going to be so LOVED....

Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed: